Monday, August 21, 2006




I have to brag on Pete a little right now. i don't know if he told anyone that he's been working on finishing half of our basement to make an office for me and a playroom for Ethan. Anyway, he's finished everything and we moved stuff down there over the weekend. I wanted to post a couple pics to show his great work. i still have no idea how he knew how to do all this. He did it all himself including the sheetrock, floor, built me a desk, everything. The pic of the playroom was after Ethan made his way in there so it's a bit messy, but you get the idea. We're making room upstairs for baby number 2 so that kind of sparked all of this.

2 comments:

Pimp Pride said...

Wow Pete, are you for hire? We have some things like that around here that need to be done!

BruNance said...

Looks great, I wish I were more handy!! So in addition to watching Rachael Ray, you have flipped one channel over and watched the home/garden channel