Tuesday, August 01, 2006

birthday party announcment...sunday...august 27th...my dad turns 60.

on saturday august 26th, my mom will be throwing him a surprise party. what would be turning 60 without a keg and a box of custom made dominicans (my present for him). plus...a bunch of the folks that they used to party with will be there.

please consider this an invitation to the party and my folks would be absolutely thrilled if y'all show up.

oh...and to boot...my mom turns 60 this year...only in september. so...my aunt debbie and i are going to turn the surprise party for my dad...into a surprise party for my mom. so...two surprises.

anyway...y'all are more than welcome and if you want...you are welcome to stay with us if you want...we have the room.





2 comments:

--Marc Turnley--- said...

Count me in. Anything that involves giving your dad the yips sounds like a Kodak moment.

BruNance said...

I wish we could come but Bruce has to work and I volunteered to work extra