Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hey Everyone, Pimps wife here....
I wanted to let everyone know that the Pimp will have to retire. Yes, I know this is very, very sad news for all of you, but you see I don't think it is right for a 'dad-to-be' to also be a Pimp. I mean that just isn't morally acceptable. So, come March when we become proud parents, he will have to lay down that purple-feathered pimp hat once and for all. Seriously though, Ron and I are expecting and we wanted to share our wonderful news with everyone! I guess that trip to Key West really paid off. :)

5 comments:

Karen said...

Congrats Ron and Amie!!! I'm so excited for you! I guess your trip really did pay off. There's nothing like being parents, that's for sure. We look forward to meeting Baby Philpot!

Pete said...

[in my best james brown speak] can i get an...wooo...one time...two times...three times [end jb speak]

i can only echo karen's post because there's not enough i can say. the only piece of advice i have is....don't sweat the piddly things. you'll fuss about who's going to see him/her...and when...and try to make everything fair. well...you know what...it'll always work out.

enjoy it...you're life is about to change in a way that you cannot imagine...and in such a great way...you won't know how life was before.

--Marc Turnley--- said...

AWESOME!

Name it Evan ("Ethan, this is Evan, Ian this is Evan,...")

I bet the collective grandmas are swelling up with joy at this very moment.

Again, congratulations!

Pimp Pride said...

Thanks Pete, Karen and Barb. You know Marc, your comment is pretty funny because Ron and I did discuss a few boy names and it just so happens that IVAN is on the list of likes. So Ivan meet Ethan, Meet Ian. Hehehe.

BruNance said...

Congratulations!!!! We're so happy for you---can't wait to meet the newest Philpot