Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Duke Boys Update

Sorry it's been so long, everyone. Life in the Duke household is busy these days. Ethan turned 3 February 9th and Justin just turned 1 on March 12th. Both are doing well. Ethan is in preschool 2 days a week, which he loves. Justin is not walking yet, but it won't be long. He has taken his time doing pretty much everything so why would walking be any different! Justin is having some minor outpatient surgery next Wed. to have tubes put in his ears. He's had chronic ear infections since November. Hopefully this will make everything better for him. The wonderful thing is even with all the ear infections he's still a happy little fella most of the time.

I stay busy with the boys most days. My parents are both retired now and have moved just north of where we live so we see them quite a bit and they love to babysit. I have started working some....well, very little. I'm doing court reporting just two days a month. I don't even know if that qualifies for part-time. It helps to keep my skills and license up-to-date. Pete is still commuting downtown, which sucks, but he's my sugar-daddy so he has to bring home the big bucks.

We miss everyone and think of y'all often. We would love to see everyone sometime soon.

No comments: