Thursday, October 12, 2006

Long Weekend Getaway?

Since we were not able to get away for a Bama game, would anyone be interested in making a trip to Helen for the weekend? It's only about an hour and a half from our house. Plus...there is absolutely nothing to do up there but hang out...and visit. They have 'cabins' (read...real nice 4-6 bedrooms) up there with hot tubs on the deck. Plus..some have a fire pit outside.

Any takers? The cooler it gets down our way...it'll be alot cooler up there.

3 comments:

Pimp Pride said...

Well we would like to but our vacation doesn't officially start until Monday due to Ron's work schedule. If you go have a good time for us too! :)
See you Monday!!

Pimp Pride said...

Wait, I am confused. Were you talking about this weekend or an upcoming weekend? Sorry, I am slow these days, hormones I think.

Steve said...

I'd be in....but I can't...sorry