Friday, October 06, 2006

Life with the Hortons

I know, I know --we are the worst bloggers ever. Sorry, but I just don't turn the computer on that much at home and we are not allowed to use the internet at work. They fire you and stuff from what I hear. Dang sick people want all the attention. Anywho, I was promoted a while ago and am now the clinical coordinator of the Angiography department. Just means I get to boss a few people around and more doctors can yell at me if something doesn't go their way. Haven't decided yet if it worth the extra 50cents or not. :) Bruce just had to have back surgery again for two more herniated discs. Tree stump 15---man with axe 0. He is doing well and can flex his right foot up again which Bruce has found comes in handy. We have become festival goers which I think can be directly linked to my love of kettle corn and Bruce's love of large weiners( I mean, bratwurst, hehe) The Kentucky bourbon festival was our last outing. Of course, I went for the pancakes with bourbon syrup and Bruce went for all the free stuff (especially, Bourbon samples). What was ever decided about the football game outing? I think we could make one of the games in November but which one is best for everyone? Sorry, Steve. What is your address, by the way? As for dinner in Atlanta on the 16th, Ronnie-----we live in the same town and you still haven't called me back about taking you out for your birthday, slacker. How are the babies mamas doing? Hope everyone is well. nancy
P.S.- I heard they are making Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears A Who into a movie. Think I could get a walk on role. Although, not directly genealogically related to the elephant named Horton, I think I should be under consideration
P.P.S.--Did you know that there is a town called Bruce, Mississippi? Also, that Bruce is having to stand in with the Hooters girls while Steve is away. And,that my dogs are training to be scrub techs. Like Toonces the driving cat but smarter. O.K. so I got bored one day. I, really, hope the pictures attach so you can see what I'm babbling on about.

3 comments:

Pimp Pride said...

You're right. I slack, therefore...Wait for it...
Anyway, What r u doing teusday PM?

BruNance said...

Unfortunately, I did not get home from work until after7pm on Tuesday and it is now Wednesday---but we are free tomorrow night.

Steve said...

NOW WE GET THE PICS WITH HOOTERS GIRLS!!!! I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!