Sunday, January 21, 2007

HELLO< HELLO,HELLO New Year! Welcome to it.
I just wanted to wish you alll the best. This last year has brought alot of really cool things into our lives as well as others. We are so blessed to have a baby on the way. he'll be here soon, and we look forward to sharing his entrance into this world with you.
Alot of you guys and gals had great things this last year. Marc, I'm glad to see that your part -time gig turned to bigger and better things. I've followed your progress on Flickr an d you are doing great things. Nancy is doing big things, Winning awards. You Go Girl! Lebee and jim livin Large in Texas. Hopefully in a year or so we can bring the baby to the up and coming swimmin hole. pete and Karen got their hands full with their up and coming bundle of joy, as well as little ethan runnin round.
All this pourin out stems from Nancy's blog entry and what she said about cherishing our outings. I too sometimes forget how cool it is to get together with people who know where you've been, and they still love ya. I know that the next few years do not have a lot of room for travel, but would love to have some gatherings happen in HuntsVegas. We have a new deck out back. New hardwood floors will be done before march, and Summer hits before we know it. Anywho, I just wanted to leave an entry. I miss Pete's Music trivia.
Welcome to 2007. I look forward to hearing about whats going on with everybody. TTYL, L8TR, Peace, Love, And Hair Grease

Ron

2 comments:

--Marc Turnley--- said...

RON-DOG!

It's really good to see your post. I've been thinking about everyone and how lucky we are to stay in touch like we do.

As you mentioned I've been fortunate to make a career out of a passion. At some point in the near future I'm going to do a gallery showing and it would mean a lot for as many of my homies as possible to attend.

Soon I'm going to Nigeria with work, does anyone need anything? A barrel of oil? A machete? A bride?

Say hello to Aimee and give her my love.

Karen said...

Marc, hmmm...Pete doesn't have much to do these days...maybe a new bride! Yeah, right. I think he's busy enough with the one he's got and his wild child 2-year-old running around! Let us know when you do your gallery showing b/c we'd love to come!

I agree, Ron, last year was a good one. I hope that continues. So far so good this year!