Saturday, May 26, 2007

What's Shakin?

Hey Gang,
Haven't posted in a minute. I found my TV on the Cartoon Network when I got home, and when I sat down, before I turned the channel, I heard a familiar voice. It was the Voice of Andre 3000 from Outkast. He apparently has a cartoon titled Class of 3000. Go figure. I figured i would give all the parents and also the fans of Hip hop a reason to watch the Cartoon Network. Also be on the lookout for the new album by the other half of Outkast, Big Boi. It is partly produced by Andre 3000 too.
Wanted to say it was good to see James and Jennifer this last weekend. Noah was happy to fall asleep in Jen's arms. Amie thanks you for that. We look forward to see everyone around the 23rd for the canoe trip.
Did anybody hear from Michelle in April? Did she come to the ATL? I read that the lead singer of Boston recently past away and I wondered if she was still dating the guy who was their concierge.
Glad to see that Marc made it back from Africa. How 'bout a post with your tales. Any who... Hope everyone is well. We will look forward to hearing/seeing everyone soon.
Ron, Amie, and Noah

No comments: