Monday, December 11, 2006

Hangin' out in H'ville

Congratulations to Karen/Pete and Amie/Ron on the soon to be announced boys. As for us, Bruce is back to work after his surgery but hoping to get a dayshift position soon. I am doing quite well at work. I was named technologist of the year for Huntsville Hospital and I won 1st and 2nd place in a baking competition the same week. Maybe if you're ever this way we could go out and celebrate. By the way, when is Steve coming home? Hope you are all well. N

2 comments:

jim&i said...

Congratulations Nancy!

We're staying in Texas for the Holidays. Sorry that we're going to miss everyone!

Happy Holidays!

Steve said...

Last I heard B is right on...I should be home(CONUS) around the 20th..ohh yeah for those non-military acronymie people CONUS is "CONtinental Unites States" I'm trying to get my Verison turned back on before I get back so My phone should be working again soon if ya want to call.